SOYL is exhibiting at Cereals LIVE 2020
SOYL is exhibiting at Cereals LIVE 2020, this year joining 238 other exhibitors in taking the event online for the very first time.
On Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th June, the arable industry will come together in a virtual showcase to bring visitors CPD-accredited webinars, working demonstrations, insight into the latest technology and developments, product launches, video from crop plots and much more.
Visitors can explore the event online between 8 am and 8 pm on both days.
What to expect from SOYL at Cereals LIVE 2020
Whether you are an existing customer or discovering SOYL for the first time, visitors to our virtual stand will benefit from insights into SOYL’s industry-leading software, information about our soil analysis services, and the opportunity to connect with our experts.
In particular, SOYL will be showcasing our popular MySOYL software. MySOYL is our end-to-end grower management platform which allows farmers to plan, monitor and record their crop production throughout the year with support from SOYL experts.
Visitors to our virtual stand will be able to:
- Discover the many benefits of using satellite imagery and receive a free demonstration
- Learn about SOYL’s suite of Soil Life products for measuring soil health
- See the improved functionality and data recording options in the MySOYL platform, including:
- How yield data from CLAAS telematics can be automatically imported to the MySOYL platform
- How you can synchronise your MySOYL and Greenlight Grower Management accounts for seamless cropping plans and field updates
- How to make use of the MySOYL mapping tool to better understand profitability across rotations
- How to use a MySOYL account to manage stewardship and natural capital assets in conjunction with expertise and support from Kings Crops
- Discover the rest of the MyFarm farm management platform, including MyAccount, which gives you the ability to view and manage all transactional information related to your account and manage access permissions for other members of your farm team.
A virtual convention: Why is this important?
This year’s event has been a technical challenge for all involved, but organisers have rallied to ensure visitors will still have a valuable experience.
Head of SOYL and Technical Services, James Moldon, says:
“Although the current circumstances have prevented Cereals 2020 from going ahead in the usual way, we’re pleased to see collaborators coming together to build an innovative solution by taking the event online.
Visitors to the show will still be able to connect with SOYL experts and find out all about our latest developments, as well as ask questions about the vast range of features available through our MySOYL platform.”
Despite the obstacles of social distancing, SOYL has been keen to continue to participate in arable events, with participation in CropTec and Lamma already scheduled for later in the year. In addition, webinar productions are underway to keep customers up-to-date with what’s happening at SOYL and its trial sites as the season progresses. All in all, SOYL is embracing the shift to online engagement while coronavirus prevents group gatherings.
“We know that time doesn’t stop for our customers,” says Moldon. “At this time, growers are looking ahead towards the harvest of winter crops and thinking about early cultivations for next season. It’s important that agronomists, suppliers, and distributors continue to give growers access to the information they need to make the important decisions ahead.
At SOYL, we are working hard to find new ways to connect with our customers, including expanding our technological capacity to make sure we’re prepared to go online for events such as Cereals LIVE.”
How to register for Cereals LIVE 2020