SOYL's web-based business management tool, MySOYL, allows growers and advisors to view and analyse their precision farming data and use it to manage a whole business from one source with a single log on.
With an intuitive interface, MySOYL makes it easy to add, retrieve and alter information, as well as allowing accurate and effective modelling to test scenarios without the need to step outside. Its capabilities provide complete control of the decisions being made on farm.
- Nutrient data viewable on a field by field or whole farm basis
- Seed rate calculator for creating or amending rates
- Ability to download application files or synchronise seamlessly to iSOYL
- Full access to P, K, Mg and pH maps
- Online calculator for variable rate fertiliser and seed rate plans
- File export option including automatic upload to SOYLsync
- Printable reports.
With all of this data in one place, growers are able to make intelligent, informed and most importantly, more profitable business decisions. The information generated can be compared, reviewed and analysed, taking a long-term look at trends to tailor future plans to meet the exact needs of the business.
Training and support for MySOYL are available from the SOYL team and the system is also fully backed up.